Wavelength Shifters Rods
Wavelength shifter rods characteristics
|Wavelength of maximum emission (nm)||Light attenuation length (cm)|
Charge Sensitive Preamplifier and 600-1200 V Power Supply for Scintillating Detector
- Voltage : ±12 V DC
- Power : 200 mW
- Compatible with Accuspec polystirol Plus
- High Voltage Power Supply (PS)
- 600 to 1200 V DC generated from an external Low Voltage PS (2.5 - 5 V)
- Max. Current : 400 mA
- Low noise and low ripple
- Negative polarity
- Accepts decoupled negative charge pulses from PMT based scintillation detector.
- Max. Input - 3 V DC - AC coupled.
- Input Power Requirements:
- ± 12 V for Preamplifier
- + 12 V for Power Supply
- Input: Accepts negative polarity pulses from PMT - Sensitivity not less than 4 mV/pc.
- Output: Provides positive pulses proportional to the charge delivered from a PMT.
- Decay time: 0.5 µs, Rise time: 0.5 µs; Voltage up to 10 V, peak ; Zout > 50.
- HV 600 to 1200 V DC, adjustable; 400 µA output current capability.
- Controls: Adjustable from 600 to 1200 V by an external LVPS from 2.5 to 5 V
- Dimensions: 135mm×90mm×35mm
- Ripple and Noise: 150 mV peak to peak at 1 µA.
- Output Stability: Long-term drift of High Voltage: 0.05%/h and 0.08%/8h at steadystate bias voltage, load, and ambient temperature after a 30 minutewarm-up.
- Temperature: ± 50 ppm/°C after 30 minute warm-up. Operating range: 0 to 50 °C.
- Max. Current: 500 mA maximum.
- HV Output : SHV, Preamplifier
- In & Out: BNC, Input Power: RS 232
Preamplifier and HV Power Supply are also available in two different housings.